[ANSTHRLD] Moving

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Fri Aug 27 09:24:25 PDT 2004

Hello heralds,

It is with great sadness that we will be leaving Ansteorra (again).
Ottavio (Don) is retiring from the military and has a job out of
kingdom.  We bought a house to put down roots, but it just isn't to be.

I will miss all the new friends I have made in Bryn Gwlad and
Bjornsborg, and my old friends from northern Ansteorra. Who knows when I
might pop in to an event!

It was a pleasure to assist Mari, and the Pelican Laurel team. I learned
so much.  Thank you.

I will continue to comment on the names from the Gazette.

I have learned that no matter where we go SCAdians are wonderful people.
--
Andrea / Maridonna Benvenuti
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.