[ANSTHRLD] Withycombe's Oxford Dictionary of English Christian Names available

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 22:23:45 PDT 2004

Hillary Greenslade wrote:

> Don't know if he has any left of not, but may be work a check,  price is higher than it was
> originally, but then again, it's out of print.
>
> Hillary

If someone just has to have a copy *now* they can see if he has any
left.  I can usually find 3rd editions cheaper - around $30.  2nd
editions are more rare, but less expensive.  1st editions have gotten
really pricey because they're "firsts".

--Perronnelle

--
POLITICAL REFLECTION
Discretion is the better part of virtue;