[ANSTHRLD] Star Signet and Eclipse Herald Deadlines

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 4 06:18:43 PST 2004

The following was posted in the latest Ansteorran Gazette.  I am web
posting this as well and it will appear in the January Black Star.

Concerning the deadline for Eclipse Herald and Star Signet.  When Master
Darius first posted his office as open, he set a deadline of December
31.  For some reason, I confused that with another date and publicized apps
as due on December 15.  I set Eclipse to the same date for
convenience.  The accidental date change has caused a little confusion
though I would certainly honor any honest mistake.  In looking at the
calendar, I can hold off on the application deadline a little bit so I am
pushing the deadline for Star Signet and Eclipse both back to January
7.  That is applications received IN MY HANDS by January 7 (Friday of
Steppes 12th Night).  I would like to conclude any interviews no later than
the following Monday for both offices so I can announce the new officers
before Coronation.

If you are considering applying, please direct any questions to the current
office holders or myself.  Applications for both go to the current office
holder and myself.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald