[ANSTHRLD] Natural tiger marked sabel on a sable field???

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 6 06:33:02 PST 2004

A natural tiger marked sable on a sable field?  What is the natural tiger tinctured?  Is it proper?  Does a natural tiger have a proper tincture?  If the proper tincture is orange with black stripes, you'd have a color on color.  If the proper tincture is white with black stripes, it might be ok.

~Alden

Brent Ryder <borekvv at hotmail.com> wrote:
Howdy,

I'm looking for opinions on the registerability of a natural tiger marked
sable on a sable field. I say this would have severe identifyability issues
even if drawn properly. It is not the only charge on the field so is only
half the field in size as well.

Let me know what you all think

Borek