[ANSTHRLD] Looking for bibliographical data

Laurie Brandt brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:22:09 PST 2004

I am doing an inventory for the Bryn Gwlad heralds office. I have come
across a book
Title     : Historical Names A Compilation of names from History books
Author : Sviatoslav Polynov.
Publisher
Date Published

Can anyone tell me when was this published an where and who was or is
Sviatoslav Polynov.

We are starting on a project here of scanning and then saving to .pdf
verious texts we have in possion of the office for ease of researching
information.  If you are the author/copyright holder of the following
texts please write me at halberd at bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org and let me
know if its ok or not.

"First Ysgithrian Symposium of Heraldry." Tucson, Arizona, 1973.

"Second Bienniel Ysgithrian Heraldic Symposium." ed. Jan ( Rhiannon ab
Llyr) Lockett. Barony of Tir Ysgithr, Tucson, Arizona: SCA, 1976.

"Caerthan Heraldic Symposium." ed. Alison (Alison von Markheim) Lowe.
Barony of Caerthe, Denver, Colorado: SCA, 1981.

"Meridian Heraldic Symopsium." ed. Regub Bren Haraldssonn. Barony of
South Downs Atlanta GA, 1982.

"Aspilogia Pennsica : Some Essays on Heraldry and Nomenclature." ed.
Alison MacCoul of Elphane and Charles Stewart O' Connor, 1984.

"Fasachian Heraldic Symposium." ed. Gustav Athganasius von hausenstadt.
Barony of Loch Salann, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1984.

"Procedings of the Third Ansteorran Heraldic Symposium." In Ansteorran
Heraldic symposium. Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Austin TX., 1987.

"Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium." Kingdom of Trimaris,
Orlando, Florida, 1994.

"Knowne World Heraldic Symposium." 2000.

Eney, Richard H. (Vuong Manh). A Military Ordinary: A Contribution
toward an Ordinary of Military Armorial Devices Used by United States
and Commonwealth Forces Durring Recent Times (1862-1972 Ce), 1983.

Gerth, B. J. (Vikontessa tatiana Nikolaevne Tumanova). The Compleat
Russian Name Book. Mountain view, CA: Free Trumpet Press, 1988.

Innes, Kim Ann (Andreanna Innes). An Index of Period Given Names
Contained in _a Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames_ by Charles
Bardsley. Alington TX: Pegasus Publishing, 1992.

________. An Index of Given Names Contained in the Oxford Dictionary of
English Christian Names by E. G. Withycombe. Alington TX: Pegasus
Publishing, 1996.

Linden, William (Alfgar the Sententious). Fabulous Heraldry : An
Ordinary of Selected Arms, Devices, and Badges Attributed to Fictional,
Legendary and Traditional Figuers. Somerville, MA: Societa Illuninata,
1976.

Newell, Michael (Migel Gneuyle de Normandie). An Ordinary to Woodward's
Treatise on Heraldry. Vol. 1 Analecta Aspilogia: Free Trumpet Press,
1985.

Polynov, Sviatoslav. Historical Names : Compilattion of Names from
History Books.

Miller, Bruce (Bruce Draconarius of Mistholme) and Kevin Munday (Akagwa
Yoshio). A Pictorial Dictionary of Heraldry as Used in Thye Society for
Creztive Anachronism. Vol. Clairmont, CA: Free Trumpet Press, 1992.

Yours in Service to the Dream
HL Pegasus Devona, Halberd Pursuivant