[ANSTHRLD] Blazon

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 2 07:01:52 PST 2004

I would love to talk to her very much.

Rodrigo

Ermine, on a bend sinister sable three boar's heads couped Or.

Now, Rodrigo, before you start complicating your device, would you like to
approach Isrith in glatha and ask permission to conflict?  She happens to
be a friend of mine and very easy to contact, as well as Baroness of the
barony to the north of me (8 miles away).  So I can got you into contact
with her if you like.

- Teceangl
--
   This would give a headache to any herald who had to look at it long
	enough to blazon it. (KFW, 11 Aug 77 [14], p. 6)