[ANSTHRLD] Interesting Old branch names

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 03:30:32 PST 2004

You can get some twinky names possible with SCA groups, Reaney and Wilson
and
a perverse sense of reenactment humor.

Golde Dwarfe of Elfsea
Golde Fish of Elfsea
Richard Elven
Richard Raine Bow
Dorothy of Beyond the Rainbows (that name was changed in 1982, I hope that
sucker
was released or this THING is still registerable)

And don't even think of asking to document one of these so a client can
register it.
Magnus