[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic staff -- and stuff

Tom Parr seamusofelfsea at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 05:49:23 PST 2004

A watch like one you speak of is a great Idea....  If some type of mundanity cover could go over it it would be even better...

Coming from one who gets asked the time by TRM's every five minutes

Seamus
Golden Staff

ravenrux at cox.net wrote:

When crying the camp, it is good when you have a timed
announcement (say court begins in 30 minutes..) if
circling the camp is 15 minutes, to change the
announcement as you go. Or, court is at two and it is
1:30, that sort of thing...

...Speaking of this, I've been toying with the idea of designing a Herald's watch. It would go around the neck (upside down so you could read it) and you could set it in 5 minute increments. It would count down and only change after 5 minutes had elapsed. I think it would be very easy to herald a site that way and not lose track of time. Does this sound like anything Heralds would use (I kinda figure this is the place to ask).

Masamune no Yahaki