[ANSTHRLD] Bordermarch Baronial Championships

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 15 19:47:32 PST 2004

Unto the esteemed Heralds of the Ansteorra Herald's list do I send greetings and a request for help.

Barony Bordermarch will hold it's annual Baronial Championships on March 5, 6 and 7, and I am in need of help with a bit of camp heralding and field heralding during the lists. Duke Patrick Michael has also called for Gulf War Melee practice to be held at this event, so there is a need for field heralds for that as well.

Anyone who will be in attendance and would like to help would be greatly appreciated. I might need court help on Saturday morning, for I also have the duty of gate steward and am not certain that all shifts will be covered at this time. If someone would be interested in possibly pinch-hitting on Saturday morning, please let me know. It might not be necessary, but the adage "better safe than sorry" comes to mind.

Thank you to everyone in advance for the help; this Kingdom is the most awesome in the Known World when it comes to helping each other - we truly live The Dream in Ansteorra.

In Service to my Kingdom,
Selina of the Wood
Silent Trumpet Pursuivant

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.