[ANSTHRLD] Name look up

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:42:58 PST 2004

Dauzat, & Rostaing, Dictionnaire Étymologique des Noms de Lieux en France,
2nd ed., (Paris: Librairie Guénégaud, 1989). page 511 header Ornex gives the
place name Ornay from 1286.
The proper form for someone from this place would be d'Ornay.
That should get it registered.

Magnus von Lübeck
Orle herald