[ANSTHRLD] Bryn Gwlad commentary

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 29 09:57:28 PST 2004

Speaking of commentary...

There are many opportunities in the March ILoI for new commenters to get
their feet wet in the commenting pool.

There is at least one item that has many websites listed, but no summaries
of the information contained therein.  I did not look at this item in
detail, other than to note that all copies were provided, but it would seem
that some work needs to be done investigating what sources these websites
pulled from.

Also, there are alot of resubs, so that means checking out the spellings and
dates.

Thanks again for the hard work,
Medb, Asterisk