[ANSTHRLD] question about counterchanging

Joe Percer jpercer at stx.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 10:43:21 PST 2004

Oooh! I see a good opportunity to ask a question!

I know you cannot fimbriate a complex charge, per RfS VIII.3 s "Voiding
and fimbriation may only be used with simple geometric charges placed in
the center of the design."

Does a trefoil knot count as a simple geometric charge? I'm still learning
on how conservative to be when making these sort of decisions, and I don't
have time to dig through precedents to see what all is being
returned/registered.

Jayme