[ANSTHRLD] Rostislavich names in Jan ILoI

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 19:11:37 PST 2004

Asterisk here...yes, I have been travelling and not reading email...

There are two, yes count them two, submissions from Dmitrii.  One of them
has armory, one of them does not.  The name on the amory is #5.  There are
two folders.

Long story short, this letter will be discussed at my house, March 6th.

If someone from the group could make the drive it would help, if not, be
close to a phone and we can conference you in if need be for a short time
while the names are discussed.

medb