[ANSTHRLD] Bryn Gwlad and vicinity Commentary meeting

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Thu Feb 12 10:07:49 PST 2004

I won't be able to come, but I have some commentary.

13) Skarrgarð, Canton of. ()
New Name. New Device.
Firstly, I didn't find any place names in <Skarr->.  I *do* find locative
elements <Skorr-> and <-garðr> (more on <Skorr-> below). The documentation
is available in the online scanned version of the Cleasby-Vigfusson Old
Icelandic Dictionary, which can be simply printed from the URLs provided
below:

Cleasby, Richard and Guðbrandr Vigfusson. An Icelandic-English Dictionary.