[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry Class update and CoH meeting and Gulf War

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 16:58:37 PST 2004

Medb here...

Three things:

1) Tarassi - did you need directions to the house?  If so , please post to
me privately and I will give custom directions.

2) For the rest of you who are debating, I am having an all day pasta bar to
keep your strength up.  Three sauces, pasta, meats, veggies, build your own
bowl, and homemade focaccia bread with some 10 year old balsamic vinegar and
extra virgin olive oil, first cold press of course.  Now that I have your
attention, if you want to partake of this, er  hum...bribe, then post to me
privately and I will give out directions.  This is also my way of getting an
RSVP so I know how much to cook.  Oh and salad, some salad too.

3) Heralds Warranting Class.  Well, once upon a time, I taught that class.
I am going to Gulf and would be willing to teach that class there, as there
seems to be some interest.  At this late date, I would propose the
following:  if you want to take the class at war, email me privately so that
we can work out date and time.  I am arriving on Saturday afternoon to help
with land layout, so will be there early.  I would suggest Tuesday, as the
war points start stacking up hard and fast on Wednesday.  I also need to
know how many of the packets to take with me.

Medb