[ANSTHRLD] Website

Estencele Pursuivant of Ansteorra estencele at ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 22 14:53:46 PST 2004

In association with the new Kingdom of Ansteorra website, the site for the College of Heralds has been further updated.

A new overall background was added to the CoH pages to match that of the Kingdom website.  This will provide some continuity between the two.  The browser should not forget that the CoH site is a subsidiary of the Kingdom site.  These related backgrounds will serve to accomplish this.

I offer my thanks to our Kingdom Virtual Scribe for all of her hard work in updating the Kingdom website.  Chiara has worked tirelessly to provide an update to both the public pages and to the workings of the server.  Chiara, we thank you.

If there are any questions regarding the CoH website, please contact me, Estencele Pursuivant at estencele.ansteorra.org.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Cellach Ferguson
Estencele Pursuivant