[ANSTHRLD] Polish name help

Sara L Friedemann liana at ellipsis.cx
Sun Jan 11 13:21:03 PST 2004

Quoth Sara L Friedemann:
> I can run upstairs and get it.  (I love working in a library).

It's a book written in modern Polish, with a nice comprehensive
index in the back.  There doesn't appear to be any entry
for <Polska> as a byname or a given name.  Also, it appears to be
a historic book, which means that dates are not very forthcoming
for any of the names listed in the index.

I don't think this is going to be suitable for documentation
purposes.  I can check SSNO when I get home, if no one else
beats me to it before then.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est