[ANSTHRLD] Documentation Request - Joselyn de Vivarais

M{o'}r inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 13:23:41 PST 2004

Did you try the spellings listed on the St. Gabriel Site?
<http://www.panix.com/~gabriel/public-bin/showfinal.cgi/1126.txt>
This is an article written in regards to that name.

Also, would this do for a start for the county? Would someone be named from a county?
<http://www.slider.com/enc/55000/Vivarais.htm>

Hope these help as a start...

Mór

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com wrote:
Howdy all,

I recently received the following name documentation request:

> Ok, I want Joselyn de Vivarais. I don't really care how joselyn
> is spelled.

I remember helping this individual at Coronation on this some. They are
looking for a French Name if possible. Looking in Dauzat I believe we
found 'Josselin' on page 369. 'de Vivarais' is a placename, but we need
period documentation for it.

Any help you all can give for this name submission would be appreciated.
I know the submitter would prefer the spelling she originally gave if
possible, but as she says, she will change it to make it more period.

There is a device submission as well, but I am waiting on a rough
drawing before checking further on it.

Thanks for your time

Borek
Bordure