[ANSTHRLD] Supporters

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 22:47:15 PST 2004

--- Laurie Brandt <brandtfamily at sprintmail.com> wrote:

> A client wishes to registar supporters.  I can' t find anything about
> it on the Kingdom web page.
> HL Pegasus Devona

I see that Emma has already answered your main question.

Stellar Scroll Herald is in charge of achievement registration in Ansteorra.
That office currently is held by yours truly.  I'll be happy to assist you with
any questions.  I accept submissions by email, stellar_scroll at ansteorra.org

Crests and supporters are conflict-checked against both the database and
significant real-world crests & supporters.

Everyone, please familiarize yourselves with the achievement registration
regulations, and encourage everyone so entitled to get their achievements
registered!  Start with yourselves!

--Serena, Stellar Scroll