[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check

Sara L Friedemann liana at ellipsis.cx
Mon Jan 19 15:39:36 PST 2004

Quoth "Paul Haines":
> Can I get some assistance with a conflict check for: [Fieldless] A =
> dragon head erased argent?

Depending on how big the cloud is, you might have a problem
with:
# Dragon's Mist, Shire of
    * The following badge associated with this name was registered
in October of 1993 (via An Tir):
      (Fieldless) A dragon's head issuant from a cloud argent.

Teceangl, you're on this list right?  Can you tell us how big
Dragon's Mist's cloud is?

> I didn't find any conflicts in a search for "dragon head", but I'm not =
> sure if dragon heads conflict with any other heads.

I'm pretty sure that anything it would conflict with would already
be under the Head-Monster-Dragon category.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/