[ANSTHRLD] ER Deputies

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 20 11:53:32 PST 2004

In my email this morning, when I spoke of Lady Medb's areas of ER coverage,
I used as an example:

At 11:12 AM 1/20/2004, I wrote:
>Lady Medb then would have oversight of the kingdom staff (all submissions,
>College of Arms issues, publications, precedence, College of Scribes, etc.).

I should clarify that the inclusion of the College of Scribes in that
example is really a reference to the Star Signet position reporting to her
if the ER Deputies are activated.  The College of Scribes absolutely
continues to report to the Star Signet, even in an ER situation for Star
Principal Herald.

No one asked, but after reading that it occurred to me that it could be
misconstrued.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald