[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check

Sara L Friedemann liana at ellipsis.cx
Tue Jan 20 15:07:21 PST 2004

Quoth "Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.":

> > > Can I get some assistance with a conflict check for: [Fieldless] A
> > > dragon head erased argent?
> >
> > Depending on how big the cloud is, you might have a problem
> > with:
> > # Dragon's Mist, Shire of
> >       (Fieldless) A dragon's head issuant from a cloud argent.
>
> Pardon my ignorance, but what does a cloud have to do with a dragon's
> head erased?  There wasn't any mention of a cloud in the blazon he was
> checking.

But there is a cloud in the possible conflict I mentioned.  If
it's a small cloud, it might be considered equivalent to a
maintained charge, and thus not worth difference.  If it's a large
cloud, on the other than, it's probably worth a CD.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/