[ANSTHRLD] Blazon Question

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Wed Jan 28 11:54:59 PST 2004

I wanted to seek mroe expert opinions about a blazon.  The picture of the
device is at:

http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/ladyknights/arms/Bolverk.jpg

I'm guessing it's something like:
Per bend sinister counter-ermine and argent, in an annulet a Bowen knot
gules.

Is this correct? If not, what would be a better blazon?

[I know these arms don't have good contrast - I'm guessing that why it
didn't pass.  This is the device used by Lady Bolverk of Momchilovich, one
of the Lady Knights from An Tir, and an alert reader sent me a pic of her
arms for the Lady Knights webpage, but not the blazon...]

Many thanks!

::GUNNVOR::

----

NEW THORR DESIGN! See VAL Gifts' newest design, "Thórr and the
Miðgarðsormr", an original design illustrating a famous scene from Norse art
and myth of the fishing trip to capture the World Serpent.
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/230810