[ANSTHRLD] It Est, So Where Is It Scriptum??

M{o'}r inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 07:20:13 PST 2004

This is actually in the Administrative Handbook

AH XIII.B.1 "1. Submissions Forms - If submissions are
processed by the local herald or herald at large, a
repository of original submission paperwork shall be
maintained for all items submitted through the office.
Such paperwork should include any forms or supporting
documentation provided by the submitter and his/her
representatives."

<http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/admin.html#XIII_B>

YIS,
Mór