[ANSTHRLD] New Halberd

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 08:01:25 PST 2004

Welcome, HL Pegasus. I look forward to meeting you!!

Lady Selina of the Wood
Silent Trumpet Pursuivant
Barony Bordermarch

>>Let me take a few minutes to introduce my self. I am, Her Ladyship Pegasus Devona, GM, AoA. GdS. I am the new Halberd Persiuvant for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. When I was living in An-Tir I has a branch herald, and also as a member of Black Lion Principals' staff.

Yours in Service to the Dream

HL Pegasus Devona <<

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.