[ANSTHRLD] Herald and the computer

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Jan 9 08:08:49 PST 2004

Teceangl <tierna at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:
> Does genord.pl also cross-reference snakes and annulets, hearts and
> seeblatten, Beast - Beaver and Beast - Otter, Monster - Bagwyn and
> Beast - Deer, and boots and human legs?

It has only the "see also" entries from the my.cat file that is
distributed with the on-line Armorial.  That has "heart - see also
leaf", but not the rest.  I don't know why the on-line Ordinary
doesn't have all the cross-references.

> Relying too much on someone else making sure all your bases are
> covered is a bit too risky for my tastes.

With your "align" comment, I thought you were saying that the on-line
Ordinary categorization was indeed complete, so we appear to be in
vehement agreement.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address