[ANSTHRLD] top ten rough consultation signs

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Thu Jan 29 05:10:16 PST 2004

Did this device include flaunches?  I've done similar armory before, although not for submission.

Masamune

From: "Etienne de St. Amaranth" <star at ansteorra.org>
Date: 2004/01/28 Wed PM 06:33:44 EST
To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <heralds at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] top ten rough consultation signs

<Sigh>

Alright, I'll give in and share a true story as well.

Without all of the gory details:
I had one armory consult at a war who really wanted to represent her blue
silk underwear on her arms.  We succeeded.  I think she is submitting it.

It was an interesting consult.  Her panties had been used as a favor for an
entire army.  The general had actually dropped the "favor" during the
resulting melees and (as a marshal) I got to approach him and return the
"favor" with: "Your Grace, I think you dropped these."

I really enjoyed that war!

Etienne
Star