[ANSTHRLD] Wherein Snorri Bangs his Head Against a Wall ...

Sara L Friedemann liana at ellipsis.cx
Fri Jan 30 12:58:03 PST 2004

Quoth ravenrux at cox.net:
> I've seen "bendy sinister Or and azure" as the attributed arms of Lancelot (I
>  don't know if attributed arms are covered by the modest proposal).  But I ha
> ven't checked with the O&A.

There are no attributed arms for Lancelot protected in the OandA.
There's just Lancelot de Navarre, who bears "Per chevron azure and gules,
a hand balance Or and a tower argent," and Lancelot of Windhaven,
who has been trying to pass field only armory with ermine tinctures
and "per pale" for the longest time now.  (His last resubmission
Alia Marie from the OUtlands registered just before him).  His
current submission, "Lozengy erminois and pean," is currently
before the CoA.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est