[ANSTHRLD] Anyone have access for Polish name documentation?

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Thu Jul 1 17:30:18 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Do any of you who are close to university libraries have access to the
following book series called SSNO for short?   Taszycki, Witold (ed.),
_S{l/}ownik Staropolskich Nazw Osobowych_, vols. I-VII (Wroc{l/}aw:
Zak{l/}ad Narodowy Imienia Ossoli{n'}skich, Polska Akademia Nauk,
1965-1987). [SSNO]   Would you email me privately, please?

Thank you.
--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.