[ANSTHRLD] Changing Tincture on a Device - A Questions

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Thu Jul 1 18:20:25 PDT 2004

Greetings to all who read this, and my apologies to those who get it more than once!

I have what may be a very strange question.  I am preparing to return to the SCA after a long (roughly 10 year) hiatus, and wish to redo my entire persona concept.  I had this badge registered:
Per pale argent and purpure, a chevron cotised counterchanged.

This was originally my device, but somehow was converted into a badge.

Now, my question:  What would be the chance of changing the purpure to sable and re-registering it as my device?  I guess I'm looking for a conflict check, and any other words of advice.

My thanks to anyone who cares to comment on this,
Susan
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
and get used to the idea.