[ANSTHRLD] Changing Tincture on a Device - A Questions

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Jul 2 04:08:56 PDT 2004

> Yes, you're sorted out the whole ugly mess :)  Thanks for the note about the
> conflict, althought that's bad news to me :(  So, if that won't work, can
> anyone make any suggestions for a device in sable and argent that is simple
> and drawable by someone with no artistic talent?

Well, there's my arms, but they're taken.  :)
"Sable, seven mascles conjoined three, three and one argent."

However, you have a good concept.  Let me check something...
Flip the tinctures.  "Per pale argent and sable, a chevron cotised
counterchanged" is clear.

Good enough?

- Teceangl
--
 Unless you, pause, every other, word, don't put, commas, into your, blazon.