[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Recognition

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 13:52:01 PDT 2004

Lords and Ladies,
It is my pleasure to announce that two heralds in the Coastal Region have successfully passed all five components of the Pursuivant Extraordinary exam, given by the Ansteorran College of Heralds, and are henceforth to be recognized as Heralds-at-Large.  They are HL Snorri Hallsson (former Solstice Herald) and Lord Jayme Dominguez del Valle (Seawinds Pursuivant).  Their reward for this recognition is paperwork!  As At-Large heralds, they shall be listed as deputies to Solstice Herald and required to report quarterly to that office.

When you see these individuals, be sure to congratulate them for their accomplishment, for it is no easy task.  The Pursuivant Extraordinary exam tests the areas of Field, Court, Precedence, Armory, and Onomastic Heraldry.  By passing all five sections, Snorri and Jayme identify themselves as "go-to" guys for just about anything heraldic.

As Solstice Herald, I will be giving the PE exams and herald warranting classes/exams within the Coastal Region during my term in office.  If you are interested in taking either of these, please feel free to contact me at alden_drake at sbcglobal.net.  I will post the locations and dates for everyone to know when they will be given.

In service,
Lord Alden Drake
Solstice Herald - Coastal Region