[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: [SCA-PH] Consorts' arms ruling - an explanation

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 5 14:48:50 PDT 2004

To the list:

I have been directed by the Laurel Queen of Arms to forward the following
explanation to our heralds' list and to have it published in the Black
Star.  If any of the following does not make sense, please email me
directly though you can post to the list for general discussion if you prefer.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald