[ANSTHRLD] Borek is looking for a badge.....

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Tue Jul 6 07:13:18 PDT 2004

Brent Ryder wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I'm looking into getting a badge:
>
> [Fieldless] a Russian Orthodox Cross Or
>
> Not sure if it conflicts with a patriarchal cross.

I did a find search for Russian and Orthodox on the Cross Conflict Table
site and didn't find anything.
http://heralds.artemisia.sca.org/articles/crosstable.html
It does say that a Patriarchal conflicts with a Lorraine obviously.  How
much of a difference the bottom, angled crossbar makes, I just don't know.

I did a quick search of the precedents for Orthodox and only found one
mention of the word, but it wasn't a conflict for cross types.

> Let me know what you all find

Your badge might conflict with # Vladimir Andreivich Aleksandrov
     * The following badge associated with this name was registered in
September of 1999 (via An Tir):  (Fieldless) A Russian Orthodox cross
per pale sable and argent.

--
Andrea / Maridonna the armorially clueless.
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.