[ANSTHRLD] July 2004 Ansteorran Gazette

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 6 22:15:36 PDT 2004

I would like to thank Emma for all of her efforts, especially midst a
holiday time.  She was polite enough to not mention that one of the weak
excuses was Star's letter getting caught in his own company's SPAM filter;
though she assured me that my letter was not the sole delay.

I will be offline after this email until AAA is over (unless I luck out and
do have good internet access from near site).  To those traveling to AAA or
where ever this weekend, travel safe.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald