[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Jul 7 23:23:19 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 10:54:52PM -0500, Estencele Pursuivant of Ansteorra wrote:
> Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is nearly at hand and the
> Barony of Namron cordially invites you to attend!

As further incentive, here is a list of classes that are at least
tentatively on the schedule!  (Teachers, if I've got you listed wrong
down here, please let me know; several of you kindly offered a wide
variety of classes, and so I've listed those as "multiple" -- now is the
time to decide and let me know. :) )

Maridonna Benvenuti - Italian names
Gunnvor Silfraharr - Old Norse Names
Galiana de Baiona - Occitan and Languidocean names and armory
Emma de Fetherstan - Period Motifs Uncommon in SCA Heraldry
Emma de Fetherstan - conflict checking (if Daniel doesn't do it)
Medb Liath - Kathri's Beat it Into Submission
Medb Liath - using web resources
Borek -  banner making/heraldic art
Galiana de Baiona - clothing for heralds
Borek - basic armorial heraldry
Mari - multiple
Serena - multiple
Rosalia	- multiple
Ulf Gunnarsson - Being the Voice of the Crown
Seamus - court heraldry MAYBE
Daniel de Lincolia - conflict checking or something MAYBE
Etienne de Saint Amaranth - new form overview MAYBE
Medb Liath - decision meeting
? - warranting class

I'll also have this list with me at AAA at the consulting table, and so
changes/additions/etc can be made then.

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith