[ANSTHRLD] Is there a CD between 6 vs 4 and 2?

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Mon Jul 26 06:41:59 PDT 2004

--On Sunday, July 25, 2004 11:26 PM -0700 "Paul E. Kiefer, Jr."
<rapierman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So it would appear.  Now, here's a question that I cropped up in my
> mind that I didn't type up earlier:  Would it be possible to say that
> there are 2 CDs via a combined X.4.b and X.4.f?  I'm looking at this as
> "reduce the original group of charges from 6 items "X" to 4 and then
> add a new primary group of 2 items "Y".  I didn't say this earlier
> because I wasn't sure that I could be backed up on this.

I should probably let Daniel answer this, but the short answer is "no".
You have to take the shortest route of change.  (That is, the fewest CDs to
accomplish the change is what matters.)

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN