[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Estencele Pursuivant of Ansteorra estencele at ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 15 17:54:26 PDT 2004

Borek/Everyone,

I'm Still working on the exact scheduling for AHSS.  Both Emma and
Darius have more classes still to add as teacher's schedules are opening
up after AAA.  I hope to have a good deal of progress made on a final
schedule this weekend.

When it's done, I'll post it on the herald's list.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Cellach Ferguson