[ANSTHRLD] AHSS directions

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 22 06:41:09 PDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Brent Ryder <borekvv at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Nope, no one way streets.  That map, although not to any scale known to
> >humankind, is basically accurate.
> >
> >The actual address is 1704 Asp Ave., Norman, OK
> >
> >Mapquest.com or Mapblast.com or AAAmaps.com are great places to look.
>
> So is Yahoo Maps and Driving directions

It would be a kindness to provide a URL.

<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?uzip=73072&ed=4a5m0up_0TrXLbzbrdB1KISBOStb7_apg1SBgsZFtxX38p3lnrOPKAz2q8XDp_SWeKiAt.yd6z1BWEV587ZGwsC14f2ASwEe2ECWuSQtNg--&mag=9&resize=l>

Also good are the directions and maps to the Sooner Hotel, the hotel
next to the site.

<http://www.housing.ou.edu/soonerhotel/directions.html>
I'd like to kiss the man who wrote the last line of the I-35
directions.

    From I-35
    1. Take the Lindsey Street exit.
    2. Follow Lindsey St. east just over 2 miles to Asp Avenue on the
       University of Oklahoma campus.
    3. Turn right (south) onto Asp and go just under 1/2 mile to
       Kellogg Drive.
    4. Turn right (west) onto Kellogg, the Sooner Hotel and Suites is
       the only facility on Kellogg. If you get to the stop sign at
       Timberdell Road, you have gone 1 car length too far.

    From Oklahoma State Highway 9
    1. Turn north onto Jenkins Avenue.
    2. Go just over 1 mile to Timberdell Road, and turn left (west.)
    3. Go to the stop sign at Asp Avenue and turn right (north).
    4. Then turn immediately left (west) onto Kellogg Drive. The
       Sooner Hotel and Suites is the only facility on Kellogg.

A map is at <http://www.housing.ou.edu/soonerhotel/map.html>.  It not
only shows directions to the Sooner Hotel, it also shows locations of
other hotels in the area: Days Inn, Travel Lodge, Ramada Inn, et
cetera.  I know of several people who are staying off site.

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com