[ANSTHRLD] OP update now on-line -- in stealth mode!

Zodiacus Herald zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 22 12:54:20 PDT 2004

Serena Lascelles Magistra Laureae et Pelicani alias Zodiacus Herald unto all heralds on this list gives greetings!

The 10 July 2004 update of the OP is now online, except for the Palm Pilot version.  (I don't know about the Branch OP aspect.  I'm still working on figuring that one out.  If someone wants to volunteer to take on that aspect of the online maintenance, I'd appreciate it.)  Ignore the dates on the little buttons; I couldn't wait for that to be updated to tell you all of the long-awaited update.

I and my IT assistant, Lord David ben Leon, apologize for the messiness of the files, but we figured it was more important for people to have it than for it to be prettily formatted.  We hope to do better next month.  Lord David has my thanks for producing the online updates.  Master Rumil has my thanks for promptly answering my many questions about operation of the database interface.

I have noticed that this office now takes about 50 times more time each month to do than it did ten years ago, when I last held this office.  Most of this time is related to the monthly online publication of the OP.  If anyone has any suggestions for streamlining office operations, please contact me privately at zodiacus at ansteorra.org.

If this message doesn't make much sense, let me know and I'll try to rephrase it.

See you all at AHSS!

--Serena, Zodiacus