[ANSTHRLD] Question on my King's College clss for the heralds...

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Sun Jun 6 19:24:28 PDT 2004

Greetings to the knowledgable heralds from Gunnvor!

Mistress Mari roped me into doing a class on Old Norse names for King's
College.  I've obtained a stack of Geirr Bassi Haraldsson's _The Old Norse
Name_ pamphlets from the publisher. I've put together a CD-ROM containing
local copies of some of the best ON name resources on the web, suitable for
use at fighter practices or consultation tables at events where there may be
no Internet connection, plus a bunch of other materials I have available.

What I don't have is any idea what to talk about for an hour.  What about
Old Norse names would it be useful for me to discourse upon?  What would
people like to know more about in this topic?  Any suggestions on how to
structure the class istelf?

I'm stumped...

Many thanks in advance of your wise advice!

::GUNNVOR::