[ANSTHRLD] June 2004 Ansteorran Gazette

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Jun 7 10:53:58 PDT 2004

The June 2004 issue of the Ansteorran Gazette is now available.  The
print copies went into the mail late last week; the electronic version
can be downloaded from http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/.  The
online Heraldic Submissions Tracker (HST) has also been updated, and can
be found at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/.

Are you planning on attending the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium on July 24th? If not, why not?? A full day of classes is
planned, and while we certainly need people to take the classes, we also
need people to teach them!  If you have an idea for a heraldry class,
whether to teach or just one you'd like to see, please email me soon.

On another note, I've been Obelisk Herald for three years now, so I've
decided to quit hogging it quite so much. The office is now open for
applications, and will be accepting them until September 10th.
Applications (including copies of current membership cards and photo
IDs) should be sent to myself and Star Principal Herald. This position
does not require much heraldic knowledge, since it's mostly publishing;
some publication experience is required however. I can provide more
details to any who ask.

-Emma de Fetherstan
Obelisk Herald

--