[ANSTHRLD] Rowel Herald

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 14 12:58:19 PDT 2004

As most of you know, Mistress Mari nic Bryan (former Pelican Queen of Arms)
has now transitioned out of her (former) corporate office.  I would like to
ask the college to join me in welcoming her back to our Ansteorran College
and thanking her for a difficult job done well.

I am beginning the process to have Mistress Mari listed as an external
commenter to the College of Arms from Ansteorra.  To that end, I have
designated to her the title of Rowel Herald to be used as an external
commenter on behalf of Ansteorra.

It's good to have you back Mari!

Seigneur Etienne
Star Principal Herald