[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Doug Bell debell1 at txcyber.com
Tue Jun 15 02:14:19 PDT 2004

Finally I have a linux modem and my internet is working again.
It is hard to find such beasts in rural Tejas.

"Quarterly azure and argent, an orle sable."
Note the lack of primary charge here.
This comes under the field primary armory section.
A search of orle sable, quarterly azure and argent, and field only found these:

Aethelstan of Axford
November of 1991 (via Calontir):
"Quarterly azure and argent, an orle embattled on the inner edge
counterchanged."
One CD for change of tincture of orle from sable to azure and argent.
Second CD for change of type to the orle from plain to embattled.

Frithiof Sigvardsson Skägge
September of 1996 (via Drachenwald):
"Gyronny argent and vert, an orle sable."
This should be clear by:
Rfs.X.4.a.ii.(a) Substantial Change of Partition - If two pieces of
field-primary armory have substantially different partitions, they are
considered sufficiently different and do not conflict, irrespective of any
other similarities between them.

Edmund Godric Scrymgeour
September of 2002 (via An Tir):
"Quarterly azure and argent all mailly counterchanged."
Eww! I ain't touching that one.

One should never whack heralds upside the head.
They won't ever go away if you do and you risk attacting more of the pests.
The best way to get rid of them is to read aloud from books on
early Tibetan naming practices accompanied by Gregorian chants.
Court report forms also make a good repellant.

Magnus
Orle herald