[ANSTHRLD] July's AH&SS

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Tue Jun 15 06:56:30 PDT 2004

If anyone teaching a class at Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal needs
equipment such as an overhead projector, please let the class
coordinator (Emma de Fetherstan for Heralds and Darius of the Bells for
Scribes) know your needs.  We can then provide that information to the
site crew and have those things available.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Cellach Ferguson