[ANSTHRLD] Roundtable Meetings - New Report Form

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Jun 30 18:46:23 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 05:28:15PM -0500, Etienne de St. Amaranth wrote:
> And then, we all get ready for Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium on
> the following weekend.  If a regional or local is unable to make
> Roundtable, I will be submitting a class for the new reporting form and can
> explain again there.

Which segues nicely into... a (probably not final) call for teachers for
Heraldic & Scribal!  We do still have class slots open.  In what areas,
you ask? Well! There's always room for more name classes, general or
specific. Armory as well; then, of course, there's vocal heraldry of all
types, and precedence, and regalia, and and and... you see? A wealth of
subject matter, and that's not even including the Scribal tracks!

For those of you new to heraldry, particularly local office holders, do
think about what stuff you'd like to LEARN better, and drop me an
email. We nearly always have people willing to teach something if given
a subject!

-Emma Obelisk

--
Jennifer Smith