[ANSTHRLD] FW: Name and Device submission - Hrafn Olafsson

Maridonna maridonna at maridonna.com
Thu Jun 17 08:50:42 PDT 2004

Brent Ryder wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> Does anyone have the time and desire to help this submitter. I am
> swamped at the moment and do not want to put off the submitter until I
> can find time to work on it.
>
> I'm also forwarding this to my local herald.
>
> Borek
> Bordure

Geirr Bassi Haraldsson. The Old Norse Name  Fleck, G., Studia Marklandic
Series (Olney, Maryland: Yggsalr Press, 1977).  Hrafn, pg.11, Óláfr pg.
13.  According to GB’s direction’s a patronymic from this given name
would be <Olafsson>.  I don’t know about the accents.

--
Andrea / Maridonna
Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.