[ANSTHRLD] AAA Consulting... or: the return of Fabulous Heraldry

Amanda Bowen reason_prevails at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:21:36 PDT 2004

>A fun game to play is to pick entries out of Kolach and quiz the
>heralds whether or not they are documented period names or the ones he
>made up.

You can lead that game, Magnus. I was going to bring a dart board and print
out all the name lists from Kate Monk's Onomastikon, and have the heralds
take turns trying to hit the period names. Very difficult game. First place
gets one of those huge 5 lb. Hershey bars.

Galiana

ps - NO, you may not show Kolach to new submitters. Come to think, you may
not show Kolach to ANY submitters. That would simply not be right.