[ANSTHRLD] Star fell in Black Hole

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 2 13:55:40 PST 2004

I have been in an email void for the past weekend until this afternoon.  If
you have been awaiting an email from me, and have not gotten it, I will
likely be catching up tonight.  While I had a small problem after the
Ansteorran server upgrade, the real source of my problem in getting email
out was at my own company and that is now resolved.

If you have been trying to reach me and either the message bounced or you
have not gotten a reply by tomorrow morning, then please resend.  I
apologize for this delay and hope that all is resolved.

Back online,
Etienne
Star