[ANSTHRLD] need help with documentation

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Tue Mar 9 05:15:57 PST 2004

I have a client who wishes to document a Hebrew name.  Unfortunately I have
no Hebrew references.  I tried checking St. Gabriel's library but didn't
have much luck.

The name is Hadassah Rivkah bat ChanaLeah of Safed.  Desired gender is
female.  Will not accept major changes.  Requests authenticity for 15th
century time period, Hebrew language/culture.

Rivkah is Biblical (Genesis 24:15) and was the only name I found in a list
of names on St. Gabriel's site.
Chana is a name that I found elsewhere on a website that said it was
Biblical, but I'm not sure if ChanaLeah is a legitimate construction as one
word.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

~Alden